Associates of NICSA member firms can take advantage of extensive benefits.
- Free registration for live webinar events. Attendees at live events are eligible to earn CPE continuing education credits.
- Free 24/7 access to the webinar archives for anytime, anywhere viewing. See what's in the webinar archives.
- Ability to participate in best practice discussions and to network with peers through service on NICSA's committees. Click here for a list of NICSA committees.
- Substantially discounted registration fees for in person events, including NICSA's Annual Conference & Expo, General Membership Meeting and regional meeting. See topics and speakers from recent past conferences.
- Access to the NICSA Knowledge Center, a searchable database of information about the fund industry.
- Member discounts on indispensable resources, including the NICSA Transfer Agent Compliance Guide and the definitive textbook The Fund Industry: How your Money is Managed.
- Eligibility for the NICSA/William T. Blackwell Scholarship Awards Program, which provides assistance with college tuition for the children of NICSA member firm employees. This program has provided more than $400,000 in aid to students since its inception. To learn more click here.
- The opportunity to promote your products and services at NICSA events and on our website.
To discuss membership options with us, please complete the form below, and we will contact you.