NICSA News Monthly | February 2015
Here’s our recap of the stories that mattered to operations professionals in the investment industry last month.
- Trends in Intermediary Oversight | 3 tips for fund companies Leading practices for oversight of omnibus accounts continue to evolve.
- Challenging the paradigm | Top distribution strategy trends for 2015 and beyond How fund sponsors are staying ahead of increasing investor demands for transparency and fee-based advice.
- EQ | 6 tips to becoming a star performer A recap of the hit NICSA webinar that explains how to develop the most important skill for advancing your career.
Most-Read NICSA Member and Partner Publications
- 2015 Investment Markets Filing Dates Quicksheet The must-have reference guide from RR Donnelley (requires registration)
- UCITS | Where we are now An overview of the past, present and future of UCITS in Ireland from KPMG.
- Getting to the Goal | Markets, emotions and the risks advisors must manage Volatile markets and emotional reactions to them are major challenges for financial advisers today, says this survey from Natixis Global Asset Management.
- Understanding the New IRA Rollover Rule This update from SunGard explains recent rule changes that affect how often investor can roll over their IRAs.
Video of the Month
- 2015 Predictions Overview Deloitte shares its predictions – including a billion in smartphone sales -- for the technology, media and telecommunications sector in 2015.