NICSA General Membership Meeting
ABOUT THE GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
One, all-inclusive, registration fee provides access to all that NICSA 2015 General Membership Meeting (GMM) has to offer, including dynamic keynote speakers and breakout sessions, conference meals, as well as the exhibit hall.
At the 2015 GMM you will:
- Learn the latest leading practices related to regulation, the evolving operating model and the changing product landscape.
- Discuss leading practice concepts with peers and thought-leader panelists.
- Develop new partnership opportunities with institutional decision makers and influencers.
- Gain a competitive advantage in an increasingly globalized world.
It’s a must-attend for everyone in the global investment management industry.
REGISTRATION | PRICING
For more information about the GMM, including detailed session descriptions, visit: nicsa.org/GMM
- Make reservations online, or by calling 617-912.1234.
- All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card.
- Check-In Time: 4:00 pm
- Check-Out Time: 12:00 pm
UPDATE (September 2, 2015): Due to the record-setting pace of registrations for NICSA's 2015 General Membership Meeting (GMM), the special room rate at the host hotel, Hyatt Regency Boston, is sold out, however rooms are still available at the market rate. Book now before all of the rooms in the hotel sell out!
Recommendations for booking your hotel:
- Corporate Rates: Many companies have pre-negotiated hotel room rates; check your corporate rate for the Hyatt, or nearby hotels, and book directly.
- Online Booking Services: Check online travel sites, such as Hotels.com or Expedia, for rooms at the Hyatt, or nearby hotels, and book directly.
- Airport Hotels: Lower room rates may be available at hotels near Boston's Logan Airport; book a room at one of these hotels and commute to and from the meeting Thursday and Friday.
SponSORSHIP, ADVERTISING AND EXHIBITING OPPORTUNITIES
Increase your brand's awareness with hundreds of influential professionals at the NICSA 2015 General Membership Meeting (GMM) who collaborate, share and develop today's investment management leading practices! NICSA's nearly 10,000 business professional membership comes from within the investment management industry and the firms that support the industry, including mutual fund complexes, investment management companies, custodian banks, transfer agents, and independent providers of specialized products and services.
Participating at the NICSA GMM will allow you to:
- Raise your company's visibility.
- Access your target audience.
- Drive sales.
NICSA offers multiple sponsorship, advertising and exhibitor opportunities, but availability is limited and they are selling fast. Act now!
To sponsor, advertise or exhibit contact:
Lilly Bahmani | Event Sponsorship & Meetings Manager
email@example.com | 508.683.1611
CONVINCE YOUR BOSS
Need help convincing your boss to allow you to attend the NICSA GMM? We've included some handy tips, including two email templates, to get the conversation started.
NICSA is pleased to offer this group-live learning activity to attendees who are seeking CPE credits. Up to 2 CPE units may be available for attendees of this conference. The conference sessions require no advanced preparation, no pre-requisite study and are appropriate for all who have a basic understanding of the investment management industry.
NICSA is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses of CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.
REMITTANCE INSTRUCTIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
When registering online, please note that your credit card
will be charged. A
confirmation email will follow.
Paying by check? Contact Travis Orton at firstname.lastname@example.org for form. All checks must be postmarked by Tuesday, October 20, 2015.
CANCELLATION DEADLINE: Friday, October 23, 2015
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than 4:00 p.m. (Eastern) October 23, 2015 to qualify for a full refund. Cancellations received after October 23, 2015 will be refunded less a $150 cancellation fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after October 27, 2015. Substitutions are permitted with advance written notice.
For help with registration, please contact:
Travis Orton | Association Administrator
email@example.com | 508.683.1618