2017 East Coast Regional Meeting
ABOUT THE EAST COAST REGIONAL MEETING
Explore developing AI trends with leading industry insiders and tech experts. Topics will include: Robotics, Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Audit and Risk Profiling.
- Develop new partnership opportunities with influential decision makers and peers
- Share strategies and concepts with peers and thought-leader panelists
- Advance leading practices among industry participants
|1:30 - 2:00 pm||Registration |
|2:00 - 2:15 pm ||Welcome Remarks | East Coast Committee Co-Chairs|
Michelle Carlow, Consulting - Asset Management, Accenture
Dan Fink, Managing Director, Money-Media
|2:15 - 3:15 pm |
Robotics & Machine Learning: A Financial Services View
|3:15 - 3:30 pm |
|3:30 - 5:15 pm |
Technical Perspectives on the Current and Future Impact of Robotics
|5:15 - 5:20 pm ||Closing Remarks |
|5:30 - 6:30 pm |
Networking Reception - 3rd Floor Atrium
This special 1-hour cocktail reception will convene conference participants who are interested in networking, discussion, and industry collaboration.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
CANCELLATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 31, 2017.
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than 4:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on the above date to qualify for a refund. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after the deadline.
Substitutions are permitted with advance written notice.
For more information regarding refunds, cancellations and complaints, please contact Travis Orton at 508.683.1618.
HOTEL AND TRAVEL INFORMATION
There is no hotel block for this meeting.
Nearby hotels include:
- The Westin Boston Waterfront, 425 Summer St, Boston, MA 02210
- Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel, 606 Congress St, Boston, MA 02210
- Hyatt Regency Boston, 1 Ave de Lafayette, Boston, MA 02111