Nicsa has been hard at work shaping the agenda for this year’s Strategic Leadership Forum. Planning is well under way and a terrific program full of rich, value-added content is taking form. Nicsa encourages all members to join us in tackling 2021: The Year of the Relationship at the Nicsa SLF from February 24 - 26.
The Strategic Leadership Forum is one of the most important efforts of the association, and Nicsa is extremely thankful for the group of talented industry leaders that have volunteered to help shape the content of this educational event.
We are especially pleased to have three industry visionaries at the helm to oversee the development of a stellar program. The Co-Chairs of the 2021 Strategic Leadership Forum Committee are:
- Dan Moorman, Wells Fargo Advisors
- David Rosen, Morgan Stanley
- Lynette Turner, BNY Mellon
Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to access the industry’s most dynamic leaders, who will address the Nicsa membership as we enter another historic year for the global asset management industry.
Here’s a look at just a few of the industry thought leaders taking to the Nicsa stage this year:
- Robert S. Kapito, President and Director of BlackRock
- Terri Fiedler, President & Chief Executive Officer, AIG Financial Distributors
- Suni Harford, President, Asset Management, UBS
- Dr. David Kelly, Chief Global Strategist & Head of the Global Market Insights Strategy Team, JPMorgan Asset Management
- Ida Liu, Chief Executive Officer, Citi Private Bank North America
- Shawn Lytle, Global Head of Macquarie Investment Management, Head of Americas, President of the Delaware Funds, Macquarie Group
- Tyler Mathisen, Anchor, CNBC
- William F. 'Ted' Truscott, Chief Executive Officer, Columbia Threadneedle
Look for additional speakers in the coming weeks as we finalize our panels and keynote presentations.
Nicsa offers more than just a ten-thousand-foot view of industry trends. Our membership is dedicated to collaborating on the best practices that address real business applicability. The global asset management industry is clearly in the midst of an era of change and challenges, but the opportunities before us are tremendous.
This virtual event will serve to expand our reach and enhance our content in order to create a productive learning and meeting experience for our members. Nicsa strives to deliver high-quality educational content and to provide the tools to support engagement and collaboration on a wide variety of industry topics. For a look at Nicsa’s view on trends in the new year, read “Nicsa President: The Themes That Will Define 2021 in Asset Management” from Fund Intelligence.
Please secure your spot now to engage with the individuals and companies who are building best practices within our industry in 2021 and beyond. Register for the 2021 Strategic Leadership Forum today.