Boston, MA – February 22, 2021 — Nicsa’s Strategic Leadership Forum will take place via a virtual platform from February 24-26 and will feature some of the industry’s most influential innovators.
The theme of this year’s SLF is “2021: The Year of the Relationship.” The event will bring together industry thought leaders to explore dynamic and diverse perspectives on building the skills and tools necessary for creating (or re-creating) meaningful engagement with employees, advisors, investors, and the communities we serve.
Featured speakers include:
- Robert S. Kapito, President and Director of BlackRock
- Terri Fiedler, President & Chief Executive Officer, AIG Financial Distributors
- Suni Harford, President, Asset Management, UBS
- David Kelly, Chief Global Strategist, JPMorgan Asset Management
- Ida Liu, Chief Executive Officer, Citi Private Bank
- Tyler Mathisen, Anchor, CNBC
- William F. 'Ted' Truscott, Chief Executive Officer, Columbia Threadneedle
- Click here to see the full speaker line up.
Nicsa’s Learning Clinics are planned to give participants clear and actionable insights on how:
- Sales professionals are prospecting relationships
- Distribution teams are engaging advisors
- Investment managers are navigating election implications
- CIOs are interpreting product trends
- Micro managers are driving market share
- Tech leaders are evaluating platforms and tools
“Nicsa’s SLF is open to all employees of corporate registrants. We are excited about the opportunity to deeply engage with member firms and to provide a platform for them to engage with some of the industry’s most influential thought leaders,” said Jim Fitzpatrick, President and CEO of Nicsa.
Tyler Mathisen, CNBC’s co-anchor of the popular “Power Lunch,” returns to the Nicsa stage to moderate the much anticipated annual Face the Membership session, and Jim Jessee leads an executive session about Asset Management in a New Age.
BlackRock’s Robert Kapito will headline as a closing speaker in a Fireside Chat with Justine Phoenix, Head of Diversity Project North America for Nicsa.
Nicsa is a not-for-profit trade association striving to connect all facets of the global asset management industry in order to develop, share, implement, and advance leading practices. For over fifty years, Nicsa has promoted an open and collaborative environment, where members’ and partners’ deep expertise and unique perspectives have come together to help strategically implement and support the industry’s most vital issues. Click here for more information about membership.
Nicsa aims to help firms operating in all segments of the global asset management industry meet the changing needs of their clients by aligning and educating industry participants through formal education programs, interactive forums, networking opportunities, and initiatives such as the Diversity Project North America. The Diversity Project’s goal is to accelerate progress towards a diverse and inclusive culture in the asset management industry to deliver the best possible results for clients, reflect the society we serve, and ensure long-term business sustainability. Click here for more information on Nicsa’s Diversity Project North America initiative.