Boston, MA – June 16, 2021 – Nicsa is pleased to announce the winners of its Rising Star Program, a new mentorship and awards program aimed at providing networking and career development opportunities to diverse, aspiring leaders in the asset management industry. Read “Nicsa’s Diversity Project North America Launches DEI Mentorship and Awards Program.”
Nicsa’s Diversity Project North America recognizes the importance of supporting emerging leaders by creating a program that not only provides recognition and exposure for diverse employees, but develops and hones the skills critical for retention and advancement of valued talent within the industry.
The Winners are:
- American Century Investments, Joyce Huang
- Amundi US Asset Management, Peng Jia
- Aon, Charles Kariuki
- Bank of America, Fay Xu
- BlackRock, John Yates
- BMO Global Asset Management, Lauren Conner
- Broadridge Financial Solutions, Courtney Dove
- Capital Group, Abdi Hussein
- CFA Institute, Carla Hallman
- Confluence, Shannelle Dawkins
- EY, Caitlin O’Grady
- Hartford Funds, Cindy Luan
- HSBC Global Asset Management, Sabaha Ahmed
- Janus Henderson Investors, Nirupaa Manoharan
- JPMorganChase, Elizabeth Poitras
- Nicsa, Kelly Sherrard
- Northern Trust, Dan Ngoy
- Payden & Rygel, Madyson Cassidy
- Penserra Securities, Anand Desai
- Russell Investments, Nazanin Rassouli
- Schroders, Autumn Graham
- SEI, Sara Baston
- SLC Management, Linda Kong Ting
- State Street Bank & Trust Company, Yandy Xiuyan Chen
Rising Stars were recognized at the Fearless Leadership Symposium, hosted by Nicsa's Diversity Project North America on June 16-17, 2021.
In addition, each Rising Star will receive career coaching via a nationally recognized leadership development program; networking opportunities with senior leaders from Nicsa member firms; and invitations to specialized inclusive leadership training.
The Rising Star Program, as part of the Fearless Leadership Symposium, is planned to be an annual program. Questions about the Program, the Symposium, or how to join the Diversity Project North America can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Diversity Project North America
The Diversity Project’s goal is to accelerate progress towards a diverse and inclusive culture in the asset management industry to deliver the best possible results for clients, reflect the society we serve, and ensure long-term business sustainability. Click here for more information on Nicsa’s Diversity Project North America initiative.
Nicsa is a not-for-profit trade association striving to connect all facets of the global asset management industry in order to develop, share, implement, and advance leading practices. For over fifty years, Nicsa has promoted an open and collaborative environment, where members’ and partners’ deep expertise and unique perspectives have come together to help strategically implement and support the industry’s most vital issues. Click here for more information about membership.