Mission & Goals
- Provide support for students with financial need
- Raise aspirations and help students succeed through college and beyond
- Support a new generation of professionals as they enter the global asset management community
- Renewable up to four years for postsecondary education
- Up to $5,000 per year, depending on financial need
- Multiple scholarships awarded per year
- Funded through donations from Nicsa member firms
Each Blackwell Scholar is paired with a volunteer mentor from a Nicsa member company during their tenure in the program. Mentoring will focus primarily on professional development, and can come in many forms of support (e.g., job shadowing, guidance on resumes, job/internship searches and networking).
Blackwell Scholars who are rising seniors are eligible to apply for summer internships at Nicsa member companies, primarily through existing paid internship opportunities.