Dates and Deadlines
- Application Deadline: May 10
- Appointments: Mid July
- Children of full-time Nicsa member company employees
- Planning to enroll or already enrolled in a full-time course of study leading to a baccalaureate degree at an accredited four-year college or university
- GPA of at least 3.0 for renewal
- Ability and motivation to achieve in college – including strong academic record or evidence of significant improvement over time
- Demonstrated leadership and a balance of school, community and work activities
- Statement of goals and aspirations
- Unusual personal and/or family circumstances
- Outside appraisal
- Financial need
Applicants are responsible for gathering and submitting all necessary information. Applications are evaluated on the information supplied; therefore, it is important to answer all questions as completely as possible.
All information received is considered confidential and is reviewed only by The Philanthropic Initiative (TPI).
Selection of recipients is made by TPI. All applicants will be notified in mid-July each year whether or not they have been selected.